JOB TITLE: Maintenance Mechanic LOCATION: Louis Dreyfus Company Canada ULC SUBMIT BY: October 23, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Purpose and Objective of PositionAs directed by Maintenance Shift Leader, this position is responsible for repair and maintaining all equipment. Primary function is to ensure reliability of plant equipment. This position may have the opportunity to participate in extra work related training up to and including earning their journey millwright ticket. Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Reports to the Maintenance Shift Leader, and is responsible for the daily maintenance needs for all plant equipment.
- Duties include continuous preventive maintenance on all production and non-production equipment. Will be responsible for inspecting, installing, adjusting and maintaining mechanical machines on site. Will repair and assemble plant equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and standards.
- Will safely operate mobile equipment including working from ladders, platforms staging scaffolds, mobile equipment baskets.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Millwright or Welding ticket
- Knowledge of hoisting and rigging
- Knowledge of most industrial PME
- Some knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and machinery
- General knowledge of the regulatory requirements the facility operates under (e.g., OH&S, Haccp, environment)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills